You can always count on scoring a good deal on SAT test prep with Kaplan during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. In 2023, Black Friday falls on November 24th and Cyber Monday on November 27th. Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will be featured across our site, including here.
Many students spend about 10 to 20 hours per week studying for the SAT, though that number can be smaller or larger depending on your SAT score goal. We recommend that you give yourself at least 2–3 months to prep. Starting your SAT prep in December of 2023 or early January of 2024 is ideal if you are taking the March 2024 SAT, but we have schedules that will get you prepped in time for any SAT test date.
[ RELATED: How do I sign up for the SAT? ]
SAT Prep with a Teacher
We offer classes Live Online, In Person, or 1-on-1 through Private Tutoring. We’ve raised thousands of scores in our over 80-year history. Yours is next.
Live Online SAT Prep
You’ll learn from our best teachers in our SAT Live Online course. You’ll meet in an online classroom, so you can study wherever you like (as long as there is some Wi-Fi). One teacher is on camera leading the class, and additional instructors are leading the group chat and answering your personal questions as you have them. No more waiting for a good time to raise your hand. Our teachers know the test—and how to maximize your engagement for higher scores.
All SAT Live Online classes include:
- 18 hours of live instruction on test strategies and content review
- 15+hours of additional video content
- 8 practice tests, including 4 College Board official practice tests
- Qbank with 1,000+ test like questions
- Set of 4 physical SAT prep books
You can upgrade to Live Online PLUS and also receive:
- 3 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring
- Math Foundations
Private Tutoring SAT Prep
Our teachers will stop at nothing for your high score. In our SAT Private Tutoring, you’ll be matched with an expert Kaplan tutor based on your needs. All of our tutors are chosen based on their extensive knowledge and empathy. Your tutor will tailor your study plan to make sure you are focused on topics and strategies that will get you the greatest returns, helping raise your score strategically. You can choose to meet with your tutor in person or online—we’ll meet you where you are.
All of our Tutoring packages include:
- 10, 20, 30, or 40 hours of private, 1-on-1 tutoring
- 8 full-length practice tests with score analysis
- 4 prep books and access to on-demand practice questions
- A full, complimentary Live Online course
SAT Prep On Your Own
Kaplan’s SAT Prep On Demand Course is a flexible program that can be completed in a month. Teachers lead you through this streamable learning experience with over 50 instructional videos and 1000+ practice questions.
Our On-Demand prep includes:
- A flexible, expert-led course you can take in as little as 30 minutes a day
- Over 50 instructional videos on test content, strategy, and more
- 1,000+ practice questions
- Quizzes throughout each lesson, so you’ll always know if you’re on track
- Get full access for 6 months or sample lessons for 7 days
Our comprehensive test prep books give you content review for each section of the SAT, some of our best test-taking strategies and tips, and full-length practice tests.